Plan carefully - execute skillfully - maintain diligently
ABB Mechanical Services engineers, technicians, and craft labor are at the forefront in maintaining reliable performance of a wide range of complex mechanical systems. Our mechanical services can help lower operational costs, increase equipment reliability, and improve productivity.
Our mechanical services offering addresses industry’s need to maintain reliable performance of the following systems:
- Gearboxes and transmission systems
- Pumps, Compressors, Fans/blowers
- Refiners and centrifuges
- Mining equipment; crushers, grinding mills
- Off Highway Vehicle; motorized wheels
Uniquely skilled in a complete range of mechanical equipment and systems, ABB has the experience and insight to optimize the planning and execution of projects, system startup, and commissioning, as well as maintenance activities.
Our solutions will help you lower your operational costs, increase equipment reliability and improve competitiveness. For existing equipment maintenance, the ABB team will focus on:
- Lowering planned maintenance costs up to 30% by extending intervals between planned maintenance events
- Reducing unplanned outages by shifting to planned maintenance
- Improving equipment reliability up to 20% through the use of predictive technology
- Implementing employee safety policies
- Simplifying supplier management, with ABB as your preferred provider for electrical and mechanical system modifications, upgrades, engineering studies and critical maintenance outage activities