Blackburn® Overhead connectors
Blackburn® stands for quality and reliability as a supplier of materials to connect overhead distribution power lines and equipment.
Wide Product Offering - Blackburn has a complete line of splices, taps and terminals for all overhead distribution applications.
Quality and Reliability - Proven designs and consistent manufacturing techniques provide for consistent results in the field.
Safety Innovation - The Blackburn Storm-Safe® Breakaway Service Entrance Kits- When ice-loaded or debris-damaged service cables come down, they are de-energized, with no further damage to equipment or customer property.
Emergency Reserves - As part of Blackburn's services, we maintain an extensive supply of overhead splices, taps and terminals — more than 3.5 million pieces — ready in case of any emergency.
- Aluminum H-Tap Connectors & Covers
- Automatic Splices and Dead-ends
- Bolted Wedge Taps
- Compression Pin Terminals
- Copper H-Tap Connectors
- Full & Semi-Tension Compression Splices
- Hot Line Clamps
- Power Tap Tool & Accessories - Hydraulic
- Insulation Piercing Connector System
- Mechanical Service Entrance Connectors
- Multi-Tap Eye-bolt Connectors
- Parallel Grove Connectors
- Power Tap Tool & Accessories
- Power Tap Wedges
- Service Entrance Splices
- Service Wedges
- Stirrup Connectors
- Storm-Safe Service Entrance Disconnects