ST200 MTR Miniature Circuit Breakers
The ST200 MTR MCBs are designed for use in traction rolling stock applications such as passenger trains, freight and line maintenance, and subways.
The series is available in AC and DC versions and is UL 1077 certified. The ST200 MTR range MCB comes in K and Z characteristics from 0.5A to 63A with an interrupt rating of 6kA AC and 10kA DC. This series is fully compatible with the ABB System pro M compact and ring lug accessories, making it the ultimate choice.
- High performance with ring-tongue connection.
- Non-losable and directly accessible screw.
- Compatible with System pro M standard and ring lug accessories.
- Fail proof – Installation diagram with polarity identification for DC range.
- 1, 2, 3, 4 poles for ST200 MTR and 1, 2 and 4P for ST200 MTR(DC)
- K and Z characteristics
- 0.5 to 63A nominal current
- Ue: 480Y/277 V AC
- 250/500 V DC (1-/2-, 4- pole)
- UL 1077: 6kA – AC and 10kA -DC
- Uimp: 6Kv
- NFPA-130 material / BSS-7239 compliant
- Compact dimensions(in): 2.95x0.68x3.94
Certifications and standards
- UL 1077
- CSA C22.2 N0. 235
- Fire and smoke EN45545-2
- Vibration and shock (IEC/EN 61373, IEC/EN 60068-2-27)
- Traction industry
- Control panel builders
Download the brochure for more information and accessories available.