Infinity M HC
Infinity M HC may be configured as a +24V or -48V single voltage power system or as a “dual voltage” power system that supports rectifiers and converters. The primary voltage is supported by +24V or -48V rectifiers and battery reserve, while secondary voltage is supported by DC-DC converters. The primary voltage capacity is 2,100A at 24V and up to 2,100A at 48V. When equipped, secondary voltage capacity is up to 600A per horizontal panel. The high capacity Infinity M can range from 1,200 to 2,100amp in single bay which can be expanded with a supplemental bay for total system capacity of 4,200amps. Infinity M HC systems may be equipped in a 7ft framework, a half height (42”) frame for mounting on battery stands, or supplied frameless for field install applications.
Features and Benefits
- Infinity Series Rectifiers for +24V and -48V applications.
- Dual Voltage Bus architecture for easy growth and voltage migration
- DC-DC Converter support for dual voltage systems
- DC Distribution for both voltages, with Selectable Voltage panel availability
- Temperature hardened harsh environments. (-40ºC to +75ºC)
- Compact size: Base System with 4 power shelves occupies 18 RU (31.5 in) of 23” wide rack space (21” depth)
- Frame options – Factory installed in 7ft or 42” tall, 23” wide frame or field installed in user supplied frame
- Battery connections, LVBD and LVLD options.
- Plug-N-Play, Secure Protocol Pulsar Plus controller with Web based interface for local and remote IPv6 (LAN) access.
- Distribution options include 3A-300A bullet style circuit breakers, large G-J breakers to 600A, TPL fuses up to 600A and GMT fuses