Integritas Industrial Battery Charger
The Integritas industrial battery charger is built to help ensure power reliability and efficiency in mission-critical enviornments where uptime is essential.
The battery chargers feature switch-mode rectifier technology that provides transformer-less, efficient power conversion in a compact footprint - providing true N+1 or N+N redundancy in a single battery charger.
This "single-charger" redundancy replaces two redundant silicon-conrolled rectifier (SCR)-based chargers with one multiple-rectifier unit in a compact, wall-mount design - which can be up to 40 percent smaller than comparable 40-amp SCR chargers.
The battery charger systems are available in 24VDC, 48VDC or 125VDC primary output options with up to 150-amp output currents in 19” and 23” frames.
Features and Benefits
- Single-Charger N+1 and N+N Redundancy
- Switch-Mode Rectifier Technology
- Hot-Swappable Critical Components
- NERC Compliance
- Local and Remote Monitoring Capabilities
- Remote Connectivity via DNP3 Communication Protocols
- Rack- or Wall- Mounted Configuration
- High Power Density
- Accomodates Wide Range of Input Voltages
- Robust Operating Temperature Range
- Scalable, Modular Power
- Power Utilities
- Process Control
- Oil and Gas
- Other Industrial Environments