ANSI instrument transformers for indoor applications
Features- ANSI indoor current transformers
- Bushing current transformers with typical applications in high voltage circuit breakers and power transformers.
- LV thermoplastic rubber current transformers for a variety of applications including secondary revenue metering.
- LV plastic case window-type current transformers offered in a variety of internal window diameters and used in various switchgear applications.
- MV indoor current transformers with typical applications in switchgear and metal-clad enclosures for primary and revenue metering and protection.
- Utilities can collect additional revenue without having to increase rates per kilowatt hours -- simply by improving the range and accuracy of metering. With ABB's AccuRange Current Transformers, hidden power at the low end of the range is detected and measured while mid-range power is more finely metered for its true value. At the same time, the potential increase in upper range current will provide assets additional protection.
Product scope - ANSI indoor voltage transformers
- Designed for service in metal-clad switchgear and used for metering, relaying, or control power.
- Single, double, and tapped secondary designs with two accuracy and thermal rating options.
- Offering a broad selection of instrument transformers ranging from 600 V to 48 kV
- Providing cost savings through innovative technology
- Committed to product quality and customer satisfaction