Elastimold® Tru-Break™ Switchgear Module
Benefits & News
No one should have to guess whether it’s safe to do their job. With the Tru-Break switchgear module, the answer is always clear. Elastimold® solid-dielectric molded vacuum switches, interrupters and switchgear are now available with the Tru-Break switchgear module that makes it easy for linemen to switch the handle to the open position and visually verify the isolating gap in the conducting path.
- Dead-front construction with clear visual verification of circuit isolation.
- Positive-latching handle ensures that unit is in fully open or fully closed position.
- EPDM rubber eliminates the need for venting ports required with rigid epoxy constructions.
- Uses a proprietary EPDM rubber formulation – field proven for over 50 years – on a solid-dielectric platform.
- Uses silicone diaphragm and air as an insulating medium.
- Maintenance-free operation – no oil or gas.*
- Rated for use with 15-29.3 kV, 630 A, 20 kA systems.
- Rugged and submersible for multiway pad-mount or vault applications.
- Compact size minimizes impact to switchgear footprint.
*Tru-Break switchgear module is considered maintenance-free because it contains no oil or gas to monitor or maintain.
Catalogs & Brochures