Fisher Pierce Fault Circuit Indicators
Fault circuit indicators reduce outage duration by quickly pinpointing the location of faults.
Fisher Pierce® has a line of cable-mount and test-point mounted faulted circuit indicators, voltage indicators and phase indicators. Fisher Pierce has the right fault-indication solution to meet your system’s performance needs.
Benefits & News
- Full range of faulted circuit indicators, including test point, overhead and underground
- Designed for easy and accurate installation from small to large cable sizes
- Multiple trip schemes including adaptive trip logic to coordinate with system equipment and prevent false trips
- Designed to handle future load growth and temporary overloading conditions
- Clamp-type faulted circuit indicators
- Overhead faulted circuit indicators
- Underground faulted circuit indicators
- Cellular RTUs and receivers
- Test point indicators
- Current sensors
Catalogs & Brochures
Additional Links & Downloads