Joslyn Hi-Voltage air break switches
Joslyn Hi-Voltage load air switches are a cost effective attachments to convert an isolating switch into a load interrupter switch. Depending upon system voltage, grounding considerations of the system and the load and load characteristics, the Joslyn Hi-Voltage load air switch enables the switch to be used for full load interruption or for the reduced recovery voltage application of loop splitting or parallel switching.
Benefits & News
- Quick and cost effective conversion of existing switches - installation on most group-operated isolating switches
- Wide operating range - May be used for full load interruption up to 34.5kV
- Optional voltage limiter - Expands capability for transmission line charging current and transformer-magnetizing current interruption at voltages up to 72.5kV, in addition to providing 2,000 amp of loop splitting or parallel switching capability
- Long, low maintenance service life - Virtually maintenance-free; requires only an inspection every 5 years or 5,000 operations.
- Series UVI velocity interrupter attachment
- Series HVI hi-velocity load interrupter attachment
- Series SLI load sectionalizer interrupter attachment
- Series JMVI modular vac-rupter interrupter attachment for 230 kV systems
Catalogs & Brochures
Additional Links & Dowloads
Application of Products in the Environment
|Series UVI velocity interrupter attachment||Series HVI hi-velocity load interrupter attachment||Series SLI load sectionalizer interrupter attachment||Series JMVI modular vac-rupter interrupter attachment for 230 kV systems|