Joslyn Hi-Voltage Capacitor Switches & Fisher Pierce Controllers
Joslyn Hi-Voltage® capacitor switches are designed to switch capacitor banks for improved system efficiency, voltage profile and capacity.
Fisher Pierce® controllers help to optimize the grid power performance and power factor correction. They can be used in conjunction with Joslyn Hi-Voltage VerSaVac® and Varmaster VBM capacitor switches.
Joslyn Hi-Voltage Capacitor Switches
Reliable - Using vacuum interruption, solid dielectric insulation and solenoid operators, these switches offer long, reliable service life of up to 100,000 expected operations with no required maintenance.
Environmentally friendly - contains no oil or gas, virtually eliminating the associated environmental concerns and regulatory requirements for monitoring usage and leakage.
VerSaVac® (VSV) distribution capacitor switches - single- and three-phase, 15 to 38 kV, 200 amps.
Varmaster (VBM) substation capacitor and reactor switches - one-pole and three-phase, 15 to 46 kV, 300 to 600 amps.
Zero voltage closing (ZVC) control - provides transient mitigation of system over-voltages and inrush current.
Fisher Pierce Controllers
- Compatibility - Fisher Pierce controllers can be used with our VSV, VBM capacitor switches.
- Durability - Coated stainless steel or plastic cabinets.
- Flexibility - Different mounting options, including pole mount socket jaw and configurable base plates.
- Remote control communication capabilities.
- User friendly - Programmable via front panel or PC based software.
- Data Integrity - Data logging captures 10,000 events.
- VerSaVac® 15-38 kV capacitor switches
- Varmaster VBM 15-72.5 kV capacitor switches
- Zero voltage closing control
- 5400 Series
Catalogs & Brochures
Additional Links & Downloads
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures