ABB Ability™ Electrical Distribution Control System
ABB Ability™ Electrical Distribution Control System (EDCS)
THE ABILITY TO SEND POWER RIGHT TO THE BOTTOM LINE
Monitor, manage and optimize facility energy consumption, anytime from anywhere, with ABB Ability™ EDCS.
The ABB Ability™ Electrical Distribution Control System (EDCS) is the innovative cloud-based platform that enables you to monitor and manage your facility’s electrical distribution via smartphone, tablet or computer in real time to optimize energy use and costs. Flexible, scalable and easy to implement and use in multi-site applications, the ABB Ability™ EDCS simplifies building management, offers predictive capabilities that reduce downtime and maintenance, and enables users to dramatically reduce operational costs. For owners, the ABB Ability™ EDCS can add significantly to the bottom line and to the facility’s market value. For consultants, panel builders and others who incorporate it into their projects, it offers a unique competitive advantage.
ABB Energy Management is an ecosystem in continuous improvement. Explore the world of ABB Ability™ Electrical Distribution Control System and discover how energy and asset management are easily achieved through all these features.
Discover plant performances any time, anywhere
Collect thousands of data, analyze information and take your decision
Supervise the system health conditions and predict next maintenance actions
Implement your strategy and reach the goal
Manageability. Reliability. Profitability. ABB Ability™ EDCS.
- Realtime Power & Energy monitoring dashboards via the cloud
- Intelligent Alerting using Artificial Intelligence that can be sent via text message and email
- Up to 5 years of electrical data storage
- Generate and schedule energy cost, power quality, and key electrical data reports to go out on a daily, weekly, or monthly cadence
- Predictive maintenance dashboard on circuit breakers
- Power and energy use forecasting tool
- By eliminating inefficiencies in the system and providing a higher level of control, ABB Ability™ EDCS can save 10% on utility bills alone and can help cut overall operational costs by up to 30%.
- Avoid downtime and the costs of unnecessary preventive maintenance and equipment checks—with savings of up to 30%.
- Simplify building management, reduce equipment and maintenance expenses
- Comprehensive electrical system data collection makes comparative analysis, benchmarking, reporting, cost allocation and implementation of energy management strategies easy and fast.
Simple & Scalable
- Unmatched scalability and flexibility enable easy integration with complex supervision and management systems in single- and multiple-site applications