CM-ENx Liquid level monitoring relays
High-performance monitoring of liquid levels
The CM-ENx liquid level monitoring relays monitor the liquid level and ratio of mixtures of conductive fluids.
ABB's liquid level monitoring relays are used for regulation and control of liquid levels and mixture ratios for conductive fluids. The range includes single function and multifunctional devices that can be used for overflow, dry-running protection of pumps, filling and draining applications as well as maximum and minimum level alarms. A wide selection of accessories complete the offer.
- Latest approvals for reliable use worldwide
- High EMC immunity due to advanced measurement technology supports reliability in harsh conditions
- Easy to adjust via front side potentiometer
- Easy to install with Easy Connect push-in technology
- Tool-free mounting and demounting
- Wide range power supplies such as 24–240 V AC/DC
- Adjustable measurement sensitivity
- Adjustable response sensitivity
- Compact housing, 22.5 mm wide