CM-MPx & CM-Pxx Three-phase monitoring relays
CM-MPx & CM-Pxx is three-phase monitoring relays that guarantee reliable and continuous monitoring of a three-phase network as well as the trouble-free and economic operation of machines and installations.
Reliable monitoring of three-phase mains
The reliable and continuous monitoring of three-phase networks guarantees the trouble-free and cost-effective operation of machines and installations. ABB’s CM-MPS/N three-phase monitoring relays for rated voltage levels up to 820 V AC and 400 Hz offer maximum flexibility and control.
A wide variety of cost-effective three-phase monitoring relays are available with specialized functionality. Most devices are available with two different terminals. You can choose between proven screw connections with double-chamber cage connection terminals and the tool-free Easy Connect Technology’s push-in terminals.
- Safe, reliable monitoring of key parameters in three-phase networks
- Easy Connect Technology push-in terminals
- Withstands highest vibrations
- Easy adjustments via front potentiometer
- Over-/undervoltage monitoring
- Phase failure detection
- Phase unbalance monitoring
- Phase sequence monitoring
- True RMS measuring principle
- Easy Connect Technology with push-in terminals