CM-TCS Temperature Monitoring Relays
The innovative CM-TCN temperature monitoring relays can be configured either via a back-lit LCD or smartphone app. Parametrization and configuration are just one touch away with the ABB EPiC app – even in a non-powered state – reducing installation time by 80%. And with just one relay covering a wide range of application, stocks can be reduced significantly, making ABB’s Smart monitoring relays a true game changer.
The well-established and proven CM-TCS range monitors and measures the temperatures of solids, liquids and gaseous meAdia using a variety of different sensors. Overtemperature and undertemperature monitoring as well as open- or closed-circuit principle monitoring can be configured for any device quickly and easily. When the temperature falls below or exceeds the set threshold value, output relays change position according to your configured functionality and the front-face LEDs show the current status.
- Down time and commissioning time reduced
- Engineering time savings
- Selection time reduction
- Different sensor types e.g. PT100
- Different monitoring functions, including over-/undertemperature, window monitoring
- All configurations and adjustments are via front face controls
- One or two threshold values
- Open- or closed-circuit principles easily configurable
- Short-circuit monitoring and interrupted wire detection
- Screw connection or Easy Connect push-in technology available