Americas Quick-Guard (AQG) is a modular version of our popular Quick-Guard fencing system. AQG is easily designed, and it ship and installs quickly, including field modifications as necessary.
*Available in US and Canada only
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy to order fencing system
- Currently AQG (S&E) has 14 part numbers including the bracket kits
- With 14 part numbers a fencing system can be designed on a piece of paper
Easy to stock fencing system
- Four mesh panels
- Two vertical posts
- One mesh door
- Seven bracket kits
Easy to install fencing system
- Easy to assemble
- About 5 minutes per 1500mm section
If a custom design is needed
- We do that also, just contact your distributor
- We will need all the details to design a custom fencing solution
Americas Quick-Guard E
- Most economical & flexible AQG style
- A 1500mm center to center mesh panel comes with H channel on top & U channel on the bottom. Net Locks are used to mechanically lock the mesh to the aluminum post. Net Locks are provided with the wire mesh.
- Two posts are available, 44x44 and a 44x88, both two meters in height, and they come with the floor brackets and JSM 37 support screws to be installed to support the mesh at the proper height.
- The mesh door comes with the necessary hardware along with a 44x44 post and a 44x44 header on top
- With 6 part numbers we can easily design aa AQG E stylee fencing
- Trimming the wire mesh panel to length with bolt cutters makes exact sizes easy
Americas Quick-Guard S
- AQG S is used when more rigidity is required
- AQG panels are based on a 1500mm center to center dimension. If overall section is too long, it can easily be shorted by using standard hand tools.
- The “S” Style utilizes the same 44mm x 44 mm extrusion as the post for it’s upper and lower horizontal beams.
- Using the supplied sweep guide you can easily hold your fence panel in position while you install the bracket kits, providing a uniform installation height for the mesh panels.
- Trimming the wire mesh panel to length with bolt cutters makes exact sizes easy. Horizontal headers can be cut with a cutoff saw.