ASTAT CD+ and IBP+ Solid State Reduced Voltage
Previous Generation ASTAT solid state reduced voltage starters:
- The ASTAT IBP Plus is a line of bypass solid state starters featuring a fully rated bypass contactor. These starters are rated up to 300HP @ 460v. The design is completely wired allowing quick, simple installation into either new or existing installations as a replacement for traditional starters. Bypass contactors are a must for enclosed installations where free air movement is not possible.
- The ASTAT CD Plus is the most full featured starter in the ASTAT lineup. Parameters include soft start voltage ramp, kick-start, current limiting, an energy saving feature, thermistor input, soft stop, pump control, DC injection breaking, communications, jog/slow speed and tachometer feedback.
Features and Benefits
- Digital control provides accurate control.
- Variety of starting options to meet most application needs
- Electronic overload offers superior protection ( ASTAT IBP and CD)
- Current limit to reduce brownout conditions.
- Snubbers and MOV's to provide transient protection to components
- Fault diagnostics for quick resolution of problems.
- Six back to back SCR's for optimum performance
- 1600 v PIV SCR for long reliable life
- Enclosed Forms Type 1, 3R/12 (non-combination or combination) for convenience and ease of installation.