The OVRHLD surge protective devices shield sensitive electronic equipment against the damaging effects of transients caused by lightning, utility load switching, internal load switching, and more. The OVRHLD is listed to UL 1449 4th Edition listed for Type 1 and Type 2 SPD applications and are available in 20 to 30 kA per mode surge current ratings, 40 to 60 kA per phase, and is suitable for 100 A and below applications.
The OVRHLD features individual fusing and thermal disconnection per metal oxide varistor (MOV) that ensures maximum performance and safe operation. LED light(s) indicates proper functioning of the device. The OVRHLD comes pre-wired with 18 inches of lead length allowing for easy installation.
OVRHLD ideal for indoor use in sub-distribution and point-of-use applications like UL 508 panelboards, control boxes.
- Application versatility
- Robust and compact design
- Pre-wired pigtail for ease of installation
- No overvoltage protection required for certain voltages
- Suitable for Type 1 SPD applications
- Individual fusing and thermal disconnection per metal oxide varistor (MOV)
- LED indicating proper functioning of L-N and N-G MOVs
- Pre-wired with 18 inches of #14 AWG wire
- 3-year standard warranty
Standards, Certifications & Classifications
- UL 1449 4th edition Type 1 listed by ETL
- IEEE C62.41.1, .2, C62.45
- UL 508 panel builders
- Control boxes
- ATS switches