ReliaGear® ND narrow design switchgear
Narrow design medium voltage switchgear for primary distribution up to 15 kV suitable for indoor applications
ReliaGear ND metal‐clad switchgear offers increased reliability and improved safety. Flexibility of engineering is based on a truly modular concept with many configurations and options. ReliaGear ND meets/exceeds the requirements of IEEE C37.20.2 and has been seismically certified to IBC Region D, Ip1.0, and is rated up to 15 kV, 2,000 A, 31.5 kA with one and two‐high construction available.
ReliaGear ND utilizes the Vmax/A spring charge mechanism breaker, the easiest breaker to maintain in the industry resulting in the lowest total cost of ownership.Quality is assured by extensive design and production tests, coupled with ISO-9001-certified manufacturing facilities.
- High levels of performance and a small footprint
- The Vmax/A breaker is designed for maximum reliability and maintainability
- The modular design of ReliaGear ND allows extensive configuration flexibility
- Increased safety
- Lower operation costs
- Lower environmental impact
- Rated up to 15 kV, 2,000 A, 31.5 kA
- Meets/exceeds IEEE C37.20.2 requirements of and has been seismically certified to IBC Region D, Ip1.0
- One- and two‐high construction available
- ReliaGear ND utilizes the Vmax/A spring charge mechanism breaker