These type QL transformers have passed the UL K-factor testing program. K-factor is a unit measuring a transformer’s ability to withstand the harmonics content of a system.
- K=4- Welders- Induction heating- HID lighting- Fluorescent lighting
- K=13- Telecommunications equipment- Classroom facilities- Healthcare facilities- Production lines- SCR variable speed drives
- K=20- Office buildings- Data processing equipment- Adjustable speed drives- Computer installations- Instrumentation
Features and Benefits
- K-Factor rated for nonlinear loads
- UL listed
- Complies with DOE-2016 efficiency standard
- Full-width aluminum electrostatic shield standard
- 200% neutral standard
- Effective coupling capacitance 30pF
- Common mode noise attenuation 120dB
- Normal mode noise attenuation 30dB
- Available in 150C, 115C, 80C and low-noise models
- NEMA 2 powder-coat drip-proof enclosure is standard. Weathershield kit is available for conversion to NEMA 3R outdoor
- NEMA 3R stainless steel enclosure is available up to 150kVA . To specify a stainless steel enclosure for an aluminum transformer, substitute an "S" in the fifth character in the ABB catalog number. Example 9T14A1001G03 changes to 9T14S100G03. To specify a stainless steel enclosure for a copper transformer, substitute an "Z" in the fifth character in the ABB catalog number. Example 9T14C1004G03 changes to 9T14Z1004G03.