LP 11 Series UPS - CE Listed (3 - 10kVA)
GE's LP11 Series is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion transformer-based UPS incorporating the most advanced power electronics technology and engineered to provide the highest level of protection for all critical loads from all utility variances and failure.
The LP11 is designed with an integrated transformer ensuring galvanic isolation on the output for ultimate safe installation. The UPS is easy to install and service and can be integrated into office environments as well as more hardened commercial and industrial environments. GE?s unique RPA (Redundant Parallel Architecture) provides a scalable system, allowing the user to parallel up to 4 UPS as load demands require. RPA also allows for redundant UPS to be installed, increasing total system reliability and eliminating single points of failure.
The LP11 is equipped with RS232 and relays as standard; SNMP is available as an option. The LCD screen provides clear status indications for the UPS and the load, functions as a service screen to adjust UPS parameters and includes a comprehensive event log. Extended runtime is available with the addition of matching battery cabinets. The LP11 Series is supplied with a comprehensive two-year product warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Compact footprint and low noise - Easy to maneuver and install; suitable for installation even next to the user
- Isolation transformer design - Ensuring no DC on the output; ultimate site safety
- Matching battery cabinets - Extended runtime for all models
- Compliance to all safety and EMI standards - CE certified
- High reliability - >220,000 hours MTBF
- Single Phase Output Voltages - 220/230/240V
- Wide input voltage window - Minimizes battery use, prolongs battery life
- RPA functionality for paralleling and redundancy - UPS capacity can be increased as site requirements require at no extra cost
- Internal automatic bypass switch - Continuous power supply to the load even if the UPS is overloaded
- 0.8 output power factor - Prevents the need to oversize the UPS
- Manual automatic bypass switch - Integrated as standard to the rear of the UPS
- GE's unique Superior Battery Management - Ultimate protection for the UPS core component
- High efficiency 91% - 94% (model dependent) - Using ECO mode, high efficiency and low losses
- No load shutdown - Prevents deep battery discharge al low loads
- Frequency conversion 50/60Hz - Operates as a frequency converter also operating in a parallel system