TLE Series UPS 40-150kW
TLE Series 40-150 Scalable UL UPS is one of the best performing three-phase UPS systems providing critical power protection for a wide range of applications. The TLE Scalable series operates in double conversion mode or eco mode and has been developed to satisfy the growing request of high efficiency through an innovative control algorithm using 3-level inverter technology.
The TLE Scalable series UPS provides industry-leading reliability, efficiency, clean input performance and unity power factor at the output with the ability to scale from 40kW to 150kW vertically. Reliability & power can be further increased by paralleling up to 6 units utilizing GE’s unique RPA* (Redundant Parallel Architecture) technology.
Through their complete life cycle, all GE UPS systems are fully supported by service teams which provide world-class, 24x7 preventive and corrective services, training and application expertise.
Features and Benefits
- Scalable 40kW to 150kW
- Capable of 6 units in RPA to 900kW
- Ventilation Front to Top
- Built in static bypass switch
- Easy termination point at the front bottom
- Long Design life of 12 years plus
- Frequency Converter / Conditioner Mode (no batteries)
- Backfeed Protection
- Blackbox – Intelligent Diagnostics
- Matching Accessories: Battery Cabinets, MBP Cabinets, Output Distribution Cabinets
- SNMP Communications Card
- Eco Mode operation, yielding up to 98.9% efficiency
Easy to install and service, the TLE Series 40-150 Scalable UL UPS has front access optimized for easy access making it a modern solution for IT Server Rooms, Industrial Applications, Medical Facilities, and Process Driven Facilities.
- Matching External Accessory Cabinets
- Intelligent Energy Management (IEMi) Operation Mode
- RPA kit (Redundant Parallel Architecture) & RPA panel
- Front connection
- Dual input
- Additional Customer Interface Card
- MODBUS/WEB plug-in Adapter
- iUPS Guard – GE Monitoring Service
Certification and/or Marks
- UL Marking
- EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, EN/IEC 62040-3
- IEC 60950