Blackburn Compression connectors
For a high-quality connection at a low installed cost, count on Blackburn® compression connectors and the reliability of the Color-Keyed® coding system to make inspections and certified installations easier.
Color-Keyed®Compression System: The Blackburn identification method uses compression tools with distinct, hexagonal, color-coded dies that compress connectors and conductors into a nearly solid configuration for an outstanding electrical bond.
High Conductivity: The Blackburn compression connectors, made of the highest-grade materials offering high conductivity/low resistance, meet or exceed all industry standards and can be installed with other commonly used tools with no loss of agency certification.
Customized Solutions: Blackburn's vast variety of customized compression connectors — angled, flared, trimmed, stacked, bi-metal, reducer, flag, tee, tapered, metric and more — can solve any installion issue.
Labor Savings: Our complete line of motor lead disconnects, the fastest and safest in the business, reduce down time by 50% while boosting installation and operational safety.
- Compression Connectors
- Compression Connectors for Copper Conductor
- Tools & Dies
- Aluminum H-Tap Connectors
- Aluminum Lugs
- Aluminum Splices
- C-Tap Connectors for Copper Conductor
- Cast Copper Bus Taps for Copper Conductor
- Compression Washers
- Connector Kits
- Connectors for Aluminum/Copper Code Conductor
- Copper Disconnects
- Heavy-Duty Battery Connectors
- Interlocking Insulating Covers for Compression Taps
- Joint Compound
- KUBE Connectors
- Metric Connectors for Copper Conductor
- Motor Pigtail Connectors
- Wire Joints for Copper Conductors
- Copper H-Tap Connectors for Copper Conductor