As an OEM of electrical distribution equipment, ABB knows power delivery systems from the substation to the power panel. Whatever power delivery challenge you face, trust ABB's expertise and experience to deliver a high-quality structured system on time and within budget.
ABB's global network of test and evaluation centers, coupled with 1,000+ field engineers and technicians, offers quality products and services, strong project management expertise, and broad multi-vendor service offerings:
- Power system upgrades and retrofits
- Circuit breaker and relay testing services
- Short circuit, protective device coordination and Arc-Flash studies
- Load flow, power factor, and harmonic studies
- Substation design/build/repair
- Electrical infrastructure upgrades
- Custom panel design and build
- 24/7/365 emergency services and parts support
- Electrical safety training
- Onsite or in-shop repair services for electrical equipment
- Preventive maintenance and service agreements
ABB is dedicated to increasing your output and enhancing your profitability, tailoring solutions for your application and budget through:
- Proven Experience. ABB has a proven record of on-time completion, while finishing at or below original project budget. You will be served by ABB Field Service engineers – not a subcontractor.
- Risk Sharing. Transferring project risk from the end user to ABB, eliminating costly scope creep and schedule changes.
- Flexibility. Design flexibility is maintained to ensure all technical needs are met.
- Resource Utilization. Engaging qualified ABB resources allows customer engineers to work on other tasks.
- Increased Reliability. Extending life and improving the reliability of existing electrical systems and protection of critical loads.
- Long Term Support. Maintaining the facility after energization and realizing a high level of reliability, while reducing operating costs with a contractual service agreement.
- Safety. Innovative techniques and products for mitigating arc flash hazards and analyzing waveforms helps keep equipment and personnel out of harm’s way.
- Large Global Presence. ABB brings a strong, experienced local staff almost anywhere in the world.
- Real-world Applications. Dedicated professionals can develop solutions across heavy industry and commercial applications, in multiple facets of their businesses (e.g., capital, water, power).
- Protective Analog-to-Digital Protective Relay Conversion
- Custom Application Center
- Electrification Services Offerings
- Power Systems Studies
- Start-up & Commissioning Services
Arc Flash Services
ABB Arc Flash Safety Services studies your system and tailors the right combination of solutions to mitigate these hazards.
LEARN MORE: Arc flash hazard protection
Help make the most of your existing equipment.
Upgrade & Replacement
Learn about these upgrade options for your products.
For field service, call:
For field service, call:
1-540-378-3280 (Int'l) - See more at: http://electrification.us.abb.com/services/power-delivery/power-deliver…