Circuit Monitoring System
The Circuit Monitoring System (CMS) is an ultra-compact and high-performance multichannel measurement system for AC and DC branch monitoring. It represents a complete solution for monitoring electrical parameters in distribution panels, enabling power monitoring and energy efficiency analysis in buildings and critical power applications.
- Clear visibility of energy consumption at the branch level
- Easy retrofitting and upgrades
- Maximum reliability and security thanks to encryption
- Simplified installation and commissioning
- One sensor for all types of currents
- Two different units are available depending on the application: CMS-600 and CMS-700
- Each bus interface allows up to 96 sensors
- All sensors are connected to the control unit via a flexible ribbon cable and insulation piercing connectors
- A unique ID is assigned to each sensor via Control Unit
- Serial interfaces: RS485 (Modbus RTU), LAN (TCP/IP and Modbus TCP, SNMP v1/v2 and v3 encrypted.
For technical specifications, please refer to the product brochure.
Certifications & Standards
- IEC 61010-1
- UL 508/ CSA C22.2 No. 14
- Industrial control panels
- Power distribution panels
- General industrial applications