ABB Electrification Service helps to replace obsolete equipment entirely, partially, or step-by-step, with minimal impact on your primary processes.
Whenever there is a need to replace an entire electrical product or system, from ABB or any other manufacturer, we can offer the widest portfolio for every need. Our service experts will help select an optimal replacement product with correct features for the application: protection & control relays, low- and medium-voltage replacement breakers, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear or modular substation packages.
- Global network of service centers close to you
- Our consultancy services are always available for supporting your cost-effective and optimized investments
- Special care is given to obtain a soft shift to new applications and solutions
- The use of latest technologies allows a new life to be given to the plants
In ABB, we have established a product life-cycle management process for managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, through design and manufacture to service. The process enables companies to effectively and efficiently innovate and manage their products and related services throughout the entire business lifecycle.
Our service and life-cycle plan will:
- ensure the longest possible operational lifetime of the switchgear
- greatly reduce the possibility of overheating and electrical arcs
- reduce operational down time
- ensure that the switchgear meets the required level of personnel safety
- keep the customer informed about recommended upgrades
- give the lowest total cost of ownership over the lifetime of the switchgear.