This site provides easy and quick access to reference materials for coping with electrical product issues during natural disasters and ABB resources for assistance.
We have a broad team, locally and across the US prepared to help 24/7 with the recovery efforts including:
In addition to your local sales representatives, our ABB Gear Customer Service Team has set up capability to answer calls 24x7.
We are closely monitoring production and inventory levels on key component items for your region to ensure sufficient stock for expedited deliveries.
When you need help fast, one call puts you in touch with over 2000 field resources ready to serve. ABB provides comprehensive service solutions for your power, automation, and drives and controls systems.
We hope these combined efforts will help earn your confidence that you can count on ABB.
- NEMA Storm Recovery Toolkit
- Evaluating Water-Damaged Equipment NEMA reference document
- Protect Yourself from Electrical Hazards After a Disaster CDC reference document
- Guidelines for Handling Water-Damaged Electrical Equipment
- Panel Maintenance Guide
- Switchboard Panel Maintenance
We have someone available to talk with you
For technical support, call:
For field service, call: