Power inlets for portable and outdoor generators are used in conjunction with a generator panel, a load center with an interlock kit, or a manual transfer switch for stand-by-power. They provide an inlet in a single enclosure that provides maximum protection against weather and normal field use.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one construction with factory-assured terminations saves costly installation time
- Rolled edge door for cord protection
- Cover design allows cord connection while maintaining NEMA 3R integrity
- Padlock provision helps prevent unauthorized access
- Dead front construction prevents accidental contact with live parts
- UL approved for US and Canada