Elastimold™ Vault – subsurface solid dielectric switchgear
Elastimold™ vault-mount switchgear is for utility companies trying to lower operation and maintenance costs while improving service reliability and preparing to meet the changing needs of the future.
- Does not use any oil or SF gas. Elastimold switchgear is solid dielectric based on technology that’s been field-proven for over 50 years. Requires virtually no maintenance, which can significantly reduce your total cost of ownership over the lifetime of the switchgear.
- Modular and component-based which is a big benefit for fitting into tight vaults.
- Small footprint and modularity make it easier to get the components into the vault and to assemble them once in place.
- Components are interchangeable, upgradeable, and field configurable, and they are non-position-sensitive so they can be installed in any orientation.
- A component-based system results in few outages and shorter outages. No need to ship the entire switchgear unit back to the plant for repair or replacement.
- Basic interrupter and switch components are available up to 35 kV and can accommodate an unlimited number of ways and configurations.
- Sealed and fully submersible up to 3 meters.
- Assembled in Hackettstown, New Jersey, USA.
Downloads and links
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures