TruFit PDU 50-800 kVA
As a market leader in critical power protection, ABB developed the TruFit power distribution unit for the UL market with power ranges from 50 to 800kVA. Its compartmentalized system architecture requires front only access for complete system operation and maintenance, ensuring an easier fit into the white space.
The TruFit PDU is equipped with a high efficiency transformer and integrated comprehensive monitoring system to better monitor the true health of your power distribution equipment.
Tech Support: 1-800-637-1738 | Service Hotline: 1-800-292-3739
- 50-300 kVA - Power distribution unit for 480V input to step down voltage to 208/120V. Configurable with sub-feed distribution breakers or 42-pole panelboards. Most commonly deployed in traditional enterprise data centers.
- 400-800 kVA - Power distribution unit for 480V input to step down voltage to either 415/240V or 208/120V. Configurable with sub-feed distribution breakers. Most commonly deployed in colocation data centers.
- 850 kVA and above - Power distribution unit for 480V input to step down voltage to either 415/240V. Configurable with sub-feed distribution breakers. Most commonly deployed in hyperscale data centers. For additional information, contact tech support or your local sales representative.
TruFit PDU compartmentalization features
Features and benefits
- design for better fit into your floor plan
- Installation, operation, and maintenance of any serviceable components from front
- Eliminates need for additional side or rear clearances
True and proven reliability
- Equipped with ABB's SACE Tmax XT breakers
- True reliability through extreme breaking capacity in compact frames
- Safe and reliable interruption of faults
Centralized health and fitness monitoring
- Combines the usual metering/monitoring with optional integrated thermal monitoring solution
- Eliminates need for expensive 3rd party metering solutions
- Simplified communications through centralized native PDU monitoring system
- Compartmentalized design to minimize exposure to potential arc flash events
- Isolation of consumable and serviceable components from hazardous voltages
- Equipped with high-efficiency, DOE 2016 compliant transformers
- Advanced metering/monitoring provides requisite visibility to optimally balance loads and maximize utilization
- Worldwide environmental compliance
- Optional integrated thermal monitoring provides advanced visibility of system health
- Proactively identify potential losses at bolted connections