find solutions - improve reliability - expect excellence
ABB is one of the most trusted names for designing and manufacturing electrical distribution equipment, motors, transformers, and electronics in industries throughout the globe. So who better to call on than ABB when you face system and equipment challenges? From maintenance and repairs to reliability and process improvements, to electrical safety matters, ABB engineers arrive with fresh insight and independent thinking, while rapidly applying their years of expertise and training in furthering your team’s goals.
The ABB engineering services team is made up of specialists in their field. We focus our talents and efforts to create effective and efficient solutions for our customers in the areas of safety, reducing operating costs, and improving productivity, such as:
- Engineered & custom solutions
- Power system studies that can include arc flash hazard analyses, short circuit studies, coordination studies, load flow, harmonic studies, and many more.
- Startup and commissioning services for all of your electrical and mechanical equipment needs.
- Project management services that include scheduling, purchasing, tracking, engineering and construction management
- Upgrades and modernization services that deliver technical innovations at a cost far lower than replacement
- Electrical safety training
- Emergency response services
ABB Engineering Services specialists diagnose and troubleshoot issues quickly and accurately.
We don’t consult in an industry unless we have mastered its challenges and demonstrated improvements. In many cases, we have developed specific software solutions, project management protocols, and diagnostic equipment to streamline processes.
Among the commonly requested service packages are:
- OnSite Support* remote controls and electrical system diagnostics provides immediate response with operational, controls, and electrical-related issues
- Outage Fulfillment, multi-year, multi-site management and staffing for power delivery and drives and controls
- Data Center Services team members design, maintain, and audit to support greater efficiency and uptime
- Power Systems Engineering Studies include one line generation, protective relay coordination, short circuit analysis, arc-flash hazard analysis, and much more
- Electrical Balance of Plant services optimize the entire life cycle of your power delivery assets
- Mining Services extends the life and improves the performance of drive and power delivery systems – from a company serving the mining industry for over 100 years