Color-Keyed®, Blackburn® and Sta-Kon® connectors are your best choice for power and grounding connections
Distributors and end users of Color-Keyed, Blackburn and Sta-Kon connectors have a distinct advantage of specifying one source for power and grounding connectors.
Why Power Connections?
ABB is your single supplier of compression, mechanical and exothermic products, offering these valuable benefits:
- More engineering solutions for end users
- Overall lowest transaction costs and competitive pricing
- Highest quality products and processes (100% ISO 9001 :2000)
- Quick Turnaround Program (QTP) for fast response to special requests
- One source and money-saving ABB technical services solutions
- One of the best tooling packages in the industry, with the widest variety of mechanical, battery-powered and electrically powered hydraulic compression equipment
- Improved design for traditional products, such as split-bolt connectors and PVC-dipped aluminum connectors
- Wider variety of compression connectors, such as battery connectors and motor lead disconnects, and mechanical connectors, including one of the broadest split-bolt families in the industry
- Stock availability for local ABB electrical distributors
We’re here to give you the tools you need to succeed. These attractive Power Connections merchandisers are fully customizable to help you store and sell.
Training certification: LinkedIn badge
Think you know your stuff when it comes to power and grounding connections? Now you can prove it to the world by becoming certified as ABB Power Connections proficient.
Point-of-sale items available to order*
*Wall charts and counter mats require the user to be logged into the ABB Sales Portal.