Elastimold Riser Pole
Because of their compact size, Elastimold™ single-phase or three-phase molded vacuum switches (MVS) and interrupters (MVIs) can be configured for riser-pole applications in electrical distribution systems up to 38 kV. These medium voltage riser-pole switches or interrupters are well suited for areas with little to no available ground space for a pad-mount enclosure. In addition, a riser-pole configuration is ideal for transitioning from overhead live-front to underground dead-front, using air bushing terminators to convert the live-front connection into the Elastimold solid-dielectric dead-front switch platform.
- Small footprint allows for use in riser-pole applications.
- Hot-stick operable.
- Contains no oil or gas for virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Rugged, molded EPDM rubber construction withstands exposure to the elements.
- Corrosion-resistant, fully shielded, and supports operating temperatures of -40 °C to 65 °C.
- Motor operator, SCADA, and auto-transfer control options are available.
- Construction: submersible, corrosion-resistant, fully shielded
- Operating temperature range: -40˚C to 65˚C
Downloads & Links
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures