Main Lug Modules
A main lug module provides bus-mounted lugs for connection to an incoming utility or other feed. Where permitted, this module can serve as the main connection point for the utility feed without requiring a separate main pull box section. There is also an option to add compression lugs with a kit.
- Serves as the main connection point for utility or other feed
- Future proof design that allows for additional units to be added to system
- Small footprint design
- Top or bottom feed
- Phase and neutral lugs included.
- Included left and right horizontal bus covers
- Optional compression lug landing kit, factory installed
- Aluminum bus
- Available in these main ampere ratings: 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000A
- 1PH and 3PH
UL Listed, 1-phase and 3-phase
- Multi-family apartments
- Multi-family mixed use light commercial