Spectra* Series Power Panelboards
Our Power Panelboards offer plug-in and bolt-on style interiors for use in all Spectra Series Power Panelboard applications. Spectra Plug-In interiors are designed for use with either fusible switches or molded case circuit breakers. A combination of the devices can be used on a common interior. Spectra Bolt-On interiors are designed for use with circuit breakers only. Main or branch devices (fusible switch or circuit breaker), as well as lugs only, can be installed at the factory or at the construction site providing application flexibility.
- UL 67 Listed; NEC Article 384; NEMA PB1 Panelboards
- 600 volts max
- 250-1200 copper or aluminum bus, fully rated
- Up to 200KAIC short circuit ratings
Features and Benefits
- Group-Mounted Main and Feeders
- Plug-In or Bolt-On device attachment
- Aluminum or Copper Bus; heat or density rated
- Equipment Ground Fault Protection
- Universal platform with interchangeable boxes, fronts & interiors
- The GE design approach also facilitates field reconfiguration.
- Flexibility, Reliability, Simplicity & Safety
- Coordinated to GE sub assemblies
- Cycle time to support your needs