High-performance power supplies for demanding industrial applications
ABB’s high-performance CP-C.1 power supplies for demanding industrial applications deliver high efficiency, high reliability and innovative functionality. This advanced range of power supplies has an integrated 150 % power reserve and operate at an efficiency of up to 94 %. They come equipped with overheat protection and active power factor correction, combined with a broad AC and DC input range and extensive worldwide approvals.
Make CP-C.1 power supplies your preferred choice for professional DC applications. ATEX and IECEx approvals are available for the use in hazardous areas.
- Power reserve and switching of high peak currents help maximize system availability
- High efficiency of up to 94 % lowers energy consumption, saving money and space and minimizing heat
- Reliable in harsh environments due to application under extreme temperature conditions
- Coated PCBA version for hazardous locations available
- Additional redundancy unit CP-C.1-A-RU available to establish true redundancy
- Rated output voltage 24 V DC
- Rated output currents 5 A, 10 A, 20 A
- Rated output powers 120 W, 240 W, 480 W
- High efficiency up to 94 %
- Ambient temperature range during operation -25...+70 °C
- Extended ambient temperature range during operation -40...+70 °C with coated PCBA version
- Free convection cooling – no forced ventilator cooling