Sta-Kon Wire Terminals
Sta-Kon® wire terminals offer more copper and a wider funnel to assure a premium connection with less work in a line that includes insulated and non-insulated terminals, splices, wire joints, disconnects, ferrules, heat-shrinkable terminals, splices and disconnects. ABB developed the first tool-applied solderless terminals and connectors more than 70 years ago in response to industry awareness of the need for better performance of electrical systems.
- Disconnects & Male Tabs
- Dragon Tooth Magnet Wire Termination System
- Flag Terminals
- Fork Terminals
- Ferrule Hand Tools
- Heat-Shrinkable Terminals, Splices, Disconnects
- Luminaire Disconnects
- Pin Terminals
- Ring Terminals
- Shield-Kon Shield Termination System
- Shrink-Kon Heat-Shrinkable Tubing
- Shrink-Kon Installation Tools
- Shrink-Kon Splice Insulators and Insulating Covers
- Splice Connectors
- Wire Joints
Sta-Kon Ferrule Hand Tools
The ABB 950X series of ergonomic crimping tools feature conveniently integrated range-taking dies for crimping wire ferrules within the range of 0.14–10.00 mm2 /26–8 AWG.
These tools provide UL listed crimps to many of our Sta-Kon® ferrules, and do so without the need for carrying or changing dies.