Elastimold™ Tru-Break™ Switchgear Module
- Dead-front construction with clear visual verification of circuit isolation.
- The positive-latching handle ensures that the unit is in a fully open or fully closed position.
- EPDM rubber eliminates the need for venting ports required with rigid epoxy constructions.
- Uses a proprietary EPDM rubber formulation – field-proven for over 50 years – on a solid-dielectric platform.
- Uses silicone diaphragm and air as an insulating medium.
- Maintenance-free operation – no oil or gas.*
- Rated for use with 15-29.3 kV, 630 A, 20 kA systems.
- Rugged and submersible for multiway pad-mount or vault applications.
- Compact size minimizes impact to switchgear footprint.
*Tru-Break switchgear module is considered maintenance-free because it contains no oil or gas to monitor or maintain.
Downloads and links
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures
Application of Products in the Environment
Elastimold Tru-Break switchgear module, three-phase and single-phase
Elastimold Tru-Break switchgear module, Direct test access port, and Grounding aid device installation.