Main Fusible Switch Modules
All ReliaMod™ Main Fusible Switch modules provide a single point of disconnect and overcurrent protection. Making the main modules suitable for service entrance applications.
All ReliaMod main modules also come with N3R outdoor enclosures, horizontal bussing, and connectors to allow meter modules to be added to the left and/or right of the unit, depending on the application. Ensuring maximum flexibility to accommodate a wide range of applications.
Features and benefits
- Main fusible switch modules include a UL489 molded case switch for on/off functions. Provisions for class T fuses are included on the line side for over current protection. Fuses are not included.
- EUSERC main breaker and main fusible switch modules come with integrated pull box and compression lug landing pads to comply with EUSERC requirements.
- All mains are required to be center feed only when the main breaker is greater than horizontal bus amps.
- All mains are offered with short circuit ratings through 100,000 amps RMS symmetrical.
- Interchangeable single and three-phase main and meter modules.
- Designed for single-phase, three-wire, 120/240V AC; three-phase, four-wire 120/208Y applications; and three-phase in/out, 240 Volt max delta systems.
- 100,000 AIC rating on switches with class T fuses
- Available in these main ampere ratings: 400, 600, 800
- 1PH or 3PH designs
- Flexible lug sizes through 750kcmil across almost all main modules
Certifications and standards
UL Listed, 1-phase and 3-phase
- Multi-family apartments
- Multi-family mixed use
- Light commercial