PCS100 AVC-40 Active Voltage Conditioner
PCS100 is an active voltage conditioner designed for sag correction in commercial and industrial applications. It is available in load capacities from 150 kVA to 3600 kVA with higher ratings available on request.
- No energy storage- Increased system reliability with minimized maintenance
- Very high efficiency
- Continuous online regulation
- Industrial design
- Small footprint - Industry leading power density
- Regenerative load support
- Internal bypass - Redundant internal bypass design
- Connectivity - Ethernet, Modbus TCP, Integrated web server, or E-mail notifications
- Multilingual graphical touch screen interface
- Reduce the cost of sag events
- Improve plant operation
- Faster return on investment
- Reduce damage to equipment
Continuous protection from the most common utility voltage problems found in modern power networks
Even the most modern power networks are not perfect and voltage sags are the most common cause of equipment malfunction in today’s automated industry. The PCS100 AVC-40, built on a proven and dependable converter platform, provides instant voltage sag and surge correction, ensuring maximum productivity.
Fail safe worry free operation even in harsh electrical environments
The PCS100 AVC-40 is specifically designed for industrial and large commercial applications. It’s industrial design and rugged overload capability means it can handle conditions that others cannot. Furthermore, it contains a redundant internal bypass system that ensures that the load continues to be supplied from the utility.
Faster return on investment due to low operation costs
With industry leading efficiency exceeding 98 percent the PCS100 AVC-40 has minimal heat rejection, resulting with minimal costs for electricity and cooling. The PCS100 AVC-40 requires no batteries, as it draws the additional energy required to make up the correction voltage from the utility supply. With no ongoing maintenance costs typically associated with batteries the cost of ownership for a PCS100 AVC-40 systems is very low. As the system is has a small footprint, it can be easily fitted into equipment rooms or confined spaces, eliminating the need to design and build added floor space
- Food and beverage
- Fiber and film production