Ultracapacitor-based buffering units
ABB's ultra-capacitor based CP-B buffer modules serve to ensure a short-term uninterrupted power supply system with a voltage of 24 V DC by buffering the load in case of power loss.
The buffer modules feature a new technology of energy storage by using ultra-capacitors; which obviate the need for maintenance and exempt deep discharge in comparison to batteries.
The energy storage can be expanded with additional extension modules for longer buffering times.
- Latest ultracapacitor technology
- No deep discharge
- Temperature resistant
- Rated input voltage 24 V DC
- Rated currents 3 A DC, 10 A DC, 20 A DC
- Expandable with CP-B EXT.2 module
- LEDs for status indication
- High efficiency of more than 90%