Blackburn Overhead Connectors
Blackburn® stands for quality and reliability as a supplier of materials to connect overhead distribution power lines and equipment.
Benefits & News
- Blackburn encompasses a complete line of splices, taps and terminals for all overhead distribution applications.
- Blackburn Storm-Safe® breakaway service entrance kits offer less time, less hassle. More uptime, more reliability, more customer satisfaction and quick service restoration.
- Compression Pin Terminals
- Multi-tap Eyebolt Connectors
- Storm-Safe® Service Entrance Disconnects
- Service Wedges and Neutral Span Clamps
- Aluminum H-tap Connectors and Covers
- Copper H-tap Connectors
- Stirrup Connectors
- Parallel-groove Connectors
- Insulation Piercing Connectors
- BolTap™ Wedges
- PowerTap™ Wedges
- PowerTaptools and Accessories
- Service Entrance Splices
- Service Entrance Connectors
- Full- and Semi-tension Compression Splices
- Automatic Splices and Dead Ends
- Hot-line Clamps
Catalogs & Brochures
Blackburn Storm-Safe product brochure
Additional Links & Downloads
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures
EXPLORE: Medium Voltage Distribution Solutions
Storm Safe Northern Utility – case study
Application Products in the Environment
Storm damage – using Storm-Safe service entrance disconnects, the line comes down safely de-energized.
Blackburn Storm-Safe application