PowerMark Gold Generator Panel
What is main breaker generator panel?
The main breaker generator panel connects the residential generator with the electrical system of your home. It is the ideal on/off switching system that allows the homeowner to switch between power provided by the electrical utility and the generator.
Why do I need one?
In the event of a power outage, the homeowner can switch power source from the utility to the generator to ensure continuous operation of critical appliances such as lighting, refrigerators, air conditioning and water heaters.
- The easiest solution for the installer and homeowner
- There are no meters to read, no decision on which circuits to turn on and off
- Different configurations to meet your installation needs
- Compact design
- Indoor flush, indoor surface, or outdoor enclosures
- Equipment ground kit factory included
- The circuits can be pre-selected
- 30 Ampere model: Dual Main Breaker 7,200 peak wattage capacity
- 60 Ampere model: Dual Main Breaker 14,400 peak wattage capacity
Certifications, Classifications & Standards
cULus Listed (Panelboards No. 67 / CSA C22.2 No. 29)
- Light commercial