Elastimold Molded Vacuum Fault Interrupters –MVI
Elastimold single-phase and three-phase molded vacuum interrupters make, carry, and automatically interrupt currents through 25,000 A symmetrical on 5 kV to 38 kV distribution systems.
Elastimold™ Molded Vacuum Fault Interrupters - MVI molded vacuum fault interrupters include a molded-in elbow connection interface and trip-free mechanisms.
- Vacuum interrupters with molded EPDM rubber insulation provide compact, lightweight and submersible overcurrent protection in utility companies’ medium voltage electrical distribution systems.
- Field programmable with a wide range of time-current characteristic (TCC) curves and trip settings
- TCC curves provide predictable tripping for ease of coordination with upstream or downstream protective devices.
- Self-powered electronic control monitors the circuit condition. When the programmed parameters are exceeded, a signal is sent to the tripping mechanism.
- Available motor operators and controls enable radial feeders or loops to be reconfigured, either manually or via SCADA.
- Submersible, corrosion-resistant and fully shielded.
- Operating temperature range of -40 °C to 65 °C.
- Construction: submersible, corrosion-resistant, fully shielded
- Operating temperature range: -40˚C to 65˚C
Downloads & Links
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures