Elastimold™ Molded vacuum switches – MVS
Spring-energy, load-switching devices that make, carry, and interrupt load currents through 600A on 5-38 kV distribution systems.
- Ethylene propylene diene monomer - EPDM molded rubber insulation - MVSs and fully sealed and submersible
- With no gas or oil leak, vacuum switching and vacuum interruption components are maintenance-free
- Small footprint enables MVSs to fit in tight pad-mount, subsurface, vault, or riser-pole installations
MVS molded vacuum switches include molded-in elbow connection interfaces and spring-energy mechanisms. Available in both single- and three-phase models, units are manually operated with a hotstick. Motor operator, SCADA and auto-transfer control options are available.
- Construction: submersible, corrosion-resistant, fully shielded
- Operating temperature range: -40˚C to 65˚C
Downloads and links
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures