Elastimold Molded Vacuum Switches – MVS
Available in single-phase and three-phase models, Elastimold™ molded vacuum switches are load-switching devices that make, carry, and interrupt load currents through 600 A on 5 kV to 38 kV medium voltage electrical distribution systems.
- Include molded-in elbow connections and spring-energy operating mechanisms.
- Molded EPDM rubber insulation for corrosion-resistant, shielded and submersible construction.
- Contains no oil or gas and offers utility companies virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Hot-stick operable.
- Small footprint enables use in limited-space pad-mount, vault, subsurface and riser-pole applications.
- Wide operating temperature range of -40 °C to 65 °C.
- Motor operator, SCADA and auto-transfer control options available.
- Construction: submersible, corrosion-resistant, fully shielded
- Operating temperature range: -40˚C to 65˚C
Downloads & Links
Brochure - Elastimold Tru-Break switchgear product brochure
Case Study - Elastimold switchgear helps safety reliability
Case Study - Elastimold Tru-Break module replacement for transformer OID
Infographic - Elastimold Tru-Break
Catalog - Elastimold reclosers, switches and switchgear catalog
Brochure – Elastimold Small-vault switchgear
Case study – Conversion from oil-insulated to solid dielectric switchgear
Case study – Air-insulated switchgear conversion
Case study – Modular padmount switchgear fits the bill for expansion
Case Study – Elastimold switchgear and FirstEnergy address the challenge
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures
EXPLORE: Medium Voltage Distribution Solutions