Elastimold Molded Vacuum Switches – MVS
Available in single-phase and three-phase models, Elastimold™ molded vacuum switches are load-switching devices that make, carry, and interrupt load currents through 600 A on 5 kV to 38 kV medium voltage electrical distribution systems.
- Include molded-in elbow connections and spring-energy operating mechanisms.
- Molded EPDM rubber insulation for corrosion-resistant, shielded and submersible construction.
- Contains no oil or gas and offers utility companies virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Hot-stick operable.
- Small footprint enables use in limited-space pad-mount, vault, subsurface and riser-pole applications.
- Wide operating temperature range of -40 °C to 65 °C.
- Motor operator, SCADA and auto-transfer control options available.
- Construction: submersible, corrosion-resistant, fully shielded
- Operating temperature range: -40˚C to 65˚C
Downloads & Links
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures