Elastimold™ Padmount switchgear
Elastimold™ switchgear uses vacuum interruption with solid dielectric insulation, based on technology that’s been field-proven for more than 50 years. All the components are sealed and protected, so you don’t have to worry about tracking, animal infestation or corrosion. Plus, our pad-mount switchgear is made from the same components as our vault switchgear.
- Sealed and fully submersible up to 3 meters, dripping water from condensation in the cabinet is definitely not an issue.
- Does not use any oil or SF6 gas, so there’s virtually no maintenance required resulting in a lower total cost of ownership over the life of the switchgear compared to air-insulated models.
- Modular and component-based, made up of individual switch and interrupter components up to 35 kV that can be combined in an unlimited number of ways and configurations.
- Assembled in Hackettstown, New Jersey, USA.
- Field-reconfigurable with field-replaceable components.
- Field-expandable with sufficient enclosure space.
Downloads and links
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures