Elastimold Padmount Switchgear
Elastimold™ medium voltage switchgear uses vacuum interruption with molded EPDM rubber solid dielectric insulation, based on technology that’s been field-proven in electrical distribution systems for more than 50 years. The pad-mount switchgear is made from the same modular switch and interrupter components as the vault switchgear. This means all components are sealed, submersible and protected, so you don’t have to worry about tracking, animal infestation, corrosion or the effects of condensation inside the enclosure.
- Uses no oil or SF6 gas, so virtually no maintenance is required, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership over the life of the switchgear for the utility company.
- Offers extreme flexibility due to its modular, component-based design, made up of individual switch and interrupter components up to 35 kV that can be combined in an unlimited number of ways and configurations.
- Ideal for retrofit applications — can often be designed to fit on existing pads with bushing heights to match existing cable locations for quick and easy installation with no need to splice or pull new cable.
- Field-reconfigurable with field-replaceable components.
- Field-expandable with sufficient enclosure space.
Downloads & Links
EXPLORE: IP Industry Brochures
EXPLORE: Application Brochures