MCC Replacement Starters & Feeder Units
ABB MCC lineups are designed to provide decades of service in a wide variety of applications. During the equipment’s lifespan, a customer may modify or expand facilities, requiring a need to change buckets within lineups. New buckets are available for 7700, 8000, Spectra, Evolution E9000, ReliaGear® LV MCC, and MNS MCC. 8000 buckets are compatible with 7700 and Spectra MCCs. Evolution E9000 and ReliaGear LV MCC are compatible.
A wide variety of buckets are available through ABB’s Fastrac™ program. These buckets are built by part number using ABB’s empower configurator. Also, for applications requiring other features, custom-engineered buckets are available.
Features & Benefits
- OEM designed for compatibility with
- Existing MCC cabinetry for repair or upgrade
- 2700, 7700, Spectra, and 8000
- Circuit breaker replaced with ABB's Tmax XT with the latest technology
- Rotary operating handle replaced with vertical handle
- Upgraded wiring harness
- Feeders: FVNR, FVR, 2S1W, 2SW2
- Fastrac™ available from 6" to 48"
- Modern circuit breaker meets 2022 UL requirements
- Custom engineered buckets available to meet customer-specific requirements
- Existing UL 845 MCC ratings maintained
- Life cycle services for 2700, 7700, Spectra and 8000-Line Motor Control Centers
- ReliaGear MCC-Line Renewal Parts Bulletin
- E9000-Line Renewal Parts Bulletin
- E9000-Line Application Guide
- E9000 UMC100 Upgrade Brochure
- 8000-Line Application Guide
- 8000-Line Renewal Parts Bulletin
- MNS MCC Application Guide
- Fastrac™ program: motor control centers (selection guide)
- White paper: Motor control centers: Upgrade or replace?