Power outages are unpredictable and they can bring your facility to a halt - for an unknown length of time.
GenTower is a stand-alone, permanent solution. It easily connects a mobile generator to feed the main power system without modifications to the building or the electrical system. This saves costs for both labor and downtime.
The stand-alone version's NEMA 3R enclosure installs in any location accessible to a mobile generator. This is a logical, cost-efficient solution for anyone who needs to quickly and easily connect a portable generator during a power outage - facilities such as walk-in/urgent care medical facilities, pharmacies, grocery stores, retirement communities and gas stations for example.
Features & Benefits
- Side entry offers quick and easy generator connection and allows for bottom load exit if required
- Spectra RMS breakers deliver greater flexibility and quicker, more accurate reaction to faults than thermal magnetic breakers
- Two Kirk Key interlocks offer more security than mechanical interlocks, since keys are needed to transfer power
- Top and bottom lugs expand load exit options and reduce cable/wire bending
- Storage compartment allows all compatible connectors can be purchased and stored for quick access