Spectra Series* Low Amp
Spectra Series low amp Busway is a custom designed modular electrical power distribution system and is available in both feeder and plug-in styles. Spectra Busway replaces wire and conduit in most applications with reduced installed costs and improved reliability.
Features and Benefits
- New Joint Guard Protection System dynamically indicates proper joint tension through color for easy installation and maintenance.
- justable Straight Length eliminates the need for special check pieces by adjusting from 48" to 60" in length at the job-site.
- P4X Plug Outlet provides the industry's only automatic dead-front, finger-proof protection over plug outlets.
- Lighter Weight mean faster installation than with other busway and lower installed cost that cable and conduit.
- Field-adjustable isolation joint allows for ±5/8" per joint providing flexibility on the job-site.
- Plug-assist allows for faster, easier installation of plugs which provide power to downstream devices.
- Exclusive Bluecoat Epoxy Insulation provides the industry's longest insulation life of 50++ years.
- Earth-Bond Integral Housing Ground provides a lower resistance ground path than internal ground bars.
- DC Applications
- Low Voltage (600V or less) Sandwich Busway
- 225-800 amperes
- Aluminum or Copper
- Short Circuit Ratings up through 50kA for 3 cycles
- Small and medium commerical and industrial applications
- Indoor and Drip-proof IP43 enclosures
- Not for hazardous locations
- Not designed to be embedded in the ground or in concrete