ABB Ability™ Edge Industrial Gateway
Unlock your equipment´s full potential, on-edge or in-cloud
The all-new ABB Ability™ Edge Industrial Gateway is a powerful tool, designed to monitor and control, that simplifies existing gateways. It collects all field device and parameter data, creating one streamlined feed to your ABB Ability™ dashboard.
The Edge Industrial Gateway makes it possible to monitor all your connected low- and medium-voltage devices via the cloud or an on-premise system, with optional wi-fi and cellular connectivity.
- Real-time power and energy monitoring dashboards via the cloud
- AI-powered intelligent alerts that can be sent via text message and email
- Up to 5 years of electrical data storage
- Automated reporting on key metrics (e.g., energy cost, power quality)
- Predictive maintenance dashboard on circuit breakers
- Power and energy use forecasting tool
- Runs on secure Microsoft Azure platform
- Efficiency - By eliminating inefficiencies in the system and providing a higher level of control, ABB Ability Energy & Asset Manager can save 10% on utility bills alone and can help cut overall operational costs by up to 30%.
- Reliability - Avoid downtime and the costs of unnecessary maintenance and equipment checks.
- Lower OpEx – Simplify building management, reduce equipment and maintenance expenses—with savings of up to 30%.
- Reduce costs – Comprehensive electrical system data collection makes comparative analysis, benchmarking, reporting, cost allocation and implementation of energy management strategies fast and easy.
- Simple and scalable – Unmatched scalability and flexibility enable easy integration with complex supervision and management systems in single- and multiple-site applications.