Maintain control of hazardous motion. The HD5 acts as an emergency stop if the operator lets go of the control or grips too tightly, helping to ensure operators maintain awareness and control. Ergonomic design makes the HD5 easy to operate, even with gloves.
Used in applications where an operator is in the hazardous area and only limited movement of the machine is allowed.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to meet the demands of Food and Beverage applications (IP65).
- Made of PPh that is approved for contact with foodstuff and that resists the most commonly used chemicals during cleaning.
- Red/green LEDs available to give visual status to operators.
- Auxiliary buttons for additional functions.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic.
- Anti-condensation membrane.
- No sharp edges or places where dirt and bacteria can be accumulated.
- Integrated emergency stop and flashlight available.
- Highest Level of Safety Category 4/Ple
- Robotic cells and automated equipment bypassing
- Machine adjustments
- Teach Processes
- Maintenance processes